Prism Technologies provides German Language Training in Bangalore Delhi Chennai Hyderabad & also in Mumbai Pune India. We also deliver German Language Training in Hyderabad Delhi & also in Noida Gurgaon Ahmedabad Chandigarh Baroda Surat Rajkot Nagpur Nasik etc.. Over 10 crore people speak German worldwide and is considered a language of business in more than other 20 countries. For travel across much of Europe and even the ex-Soviet countries it is still one of the most useful languages to know. Apart from the US, Germany is the major trade partner of the UK.
German is considered a business language in 10 countries including Switzerland, Italy, & also in Belgium, Hungary, Denmark etc..
We provide German Language Training in Bangalore Chennai & also in Mumbai Pune Hyderabad India.
German Language Training Course
The syllabus provides a important structure and the lessons include a balance of conversation, listening, pronunciation and also grammar to help you learn.
Grammar and the more correct aspects of the language are covered as much as possible by using practical situations – speaking and also actively using the language is crucial in our learning.
- Personal Pronouns: I, you (formal and informal) etc.
- Introduction to noun and gender: Two important verbs
- German verbs in the present tense
- Stem changing verbs
- Sentence Formation
- Question words
- Possessive Pronouns
- Imperative Sentences
- Past tense
- Common greetings.
- With sound plus a pronunciation guide for German letters and words. Common adjectives and colors
- Countries, nationalities and languages. With exercises and quiz.
- German Numbers
- Talking about your family and relations.
- Directions and also going places.
- The Calendar and Appointments – The days of the week, months and dates – Ordinal numbers, timings
- Occupations in German.
- Talking about the weather
- Hobbies and freetime activities
- Daily routine
Kindly Contact us for more details.
Please browse further for other language course in Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Korean etc.