Prism Technologies is a modern and dynamic organisation offering Project Management Training Kolkata & also in Bangalore Mumbai Pune, India. We also provide Project Management Training Nagpur & also in Chennai, Hyderabad Delhi. We provide a unique blend of consultancy and also hands-on training providing you with the productive skills to improve your performance.
Prism is a corporate training firm present in Mumbai, Pune & also in Chennai Bangalore. We have provided corporate trainings across INDIA in other locations as well including Hyderabad, New Delhi, & also in Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkatta & Chennai as well.
We will not train you to use redundant features that are part of some academic curriculum; instead we will show you how to unleash the power that lies behind this super-suite of software.
Advance your career and also build your capacity by pursuing professional certification and earning globally-recognized credentials. Prism offers professional certification prep courses in Project and also Program Management, Microsoft Project and also Project Server, Business Analysis, Lean Six Sigma and various APMG certifications, including ITIL and PRINCE2.
All of prep courses do more than just teach you how to get ready for an exam. They guide your professional development, sharpen your critical thinking skills and also give you real-world knowledge that you can take back and apply in your work environment.
Project Management Training Kolkata
Core and Intermediate Project Management Training
Project Management Certificate Program: builds your skills and also abilities as a professional project manager while preparing you in-depth to earn your Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential.
Certified Associate in Project Management covers key information on project management theory, principles, techniques and also methods and prepares you to earn your CAPM credential.
PMP Prep will give you a roadmap for how to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam and earn that credential.
Core and Intermediate Project Management Training Courses
- Project Management Metrics, Key Performance Indicators and also Dashboards- 4 days
- Project Management for Non-Project Managers- 1 day
- Fundamentals of Project Management – 2 days
- Managing Project Scope-1 day
- WBS – The Keystone of Project Management- 1 day
- Project Estimating and also Scheduling- 2 days
- Polestar Simulation- 1 day
- Project JumpStart- 3 days
- Project Leadership Simulation Program- 4 days
- The Project Management Certificate Program: 5 Day
- Accounting and also Finance Principles for Project Management Practitioners- 2 days
- Introduction to the Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3)- 1 day
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)- 3 days
- PMP Prep- 2 days
Advanced Project Management Training Courses
Prep Course for the PMI-RMP Exam covers critical risk management concepts and also prepares you to earn your PMI-RMP credential.
Prep Course for the PMI-SP Exam helps you hone your skills as a scheduling practitioner and also prepares you to earn your PMI-SP credential.
Preparatory Course for the PMI-PgMP Exam is designed to give you a thorough understanding of program management and also prepare you to earn your PMI-PgMP credential.
Advanced Project Management Training Kolkata
- Advanced Project Management Certification (APMC)- 4 days
- The Future of Project Management – 1 day
- Requirements Management – 2 days
- Advanced Project Risk Management– 2 days
- Advance Project Quality Management– 2 days
- Advanced Project Procurement Management– 2 days
- Vendor Relationship Management: Collaborating for Success– 2 days
- Earned Value Management Systems– 2 days
- Global Project Management– 2 days
- Preventing, Recovering and also Managing Troubled Projects– 2 days
- Managing Complex Projects– 2 days
- Managing Multiple Projects– 2 days
- Program Management: Successfully Managing a Group of Related Projects– 2 days
- Project Management Office– 2 days
- Project Portfolio Management– 2 days
- Prep Course for the PMI-RMP Exam– 2 days
- Prep Course for the PMI-SP Exam– 2 days
- Program Management: Preparing for the PgMP Exam– 2 days
Project Management for IT Professionals Training
The ability to shift and adapt in fast-paced, dynamic surroundings is a critical skill for information technology (IT) professionals. For project management practitioners, achieving success means integrating technical and also interpersonal skills with innovation.
Today’s market forces are driving the emergence of project and also program methodologies that aim to deliver production-ready materials in abbreviated timeframes. These disciplines are enhanced by a new generation of Agile software development methods which dissolve functional barriers, promote collaboration and also enhance role-focused views for the application life cycle.
Our PM for IT curriculum has been specially developed for IT environments. The courses below are designed to help you build and develop your skills in areas such as IT service management, product development and requirements gathering as well as teaching you best practices in ITIL®, Scrum and Agile.
Project Management for IT Professionals Courses
- Prep Course for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam- 3 days
- Project Management Fundamentals for Information Technology Professionals-3 days
- Requirements Management for IT Professionals- 2 days
- Risk Management for IT Professionals- 2 days
- Managing Multiple IT Projects- 2 days
- Agile Development and Project Management- 2 days
- Implementing SCRUM for Agile Software Development- 2 days
Contact us for more details on the above courses.