Your Oracle Analytics Cloud Consulting Journey begins with Prism Technologies. We are one of the largest EPM Cloud Consulting Companies in India across Bangalore Chennai Delhi & also in Hyderabad Mumbai Pune India.
Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) is a comprehensive analytics platform that powers an organization’s analytics strategy at any scale and in every environment: cloud, on premise, desktop, and data center. From self-service visualization and data preparation to enterprise-class reporting and advanced analytics, to dynamic user-driven what-if modeling, to self-learning mobile analytics that provide proactive insights, OAC provides everything you need to ask any question of any data, on any device, at any time – so you can get the value you expect from a world-class analytics tool.
Oracle Analytics Cloud Services
- Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service (DVCS)
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle Smart View
- Oracle Day by Day
Prism Technologies, considered by many as the leader in Cloud implementations, is proud to partner with companies of all sizes to implement OAC. From requirements review and design to OAC training, Prism Technologies can help you move to the intuitive visual, self-service interactive cloud analytics application in just weeks. And, our BI consultants can help you leverage the automated smart insights and self-service data preparation to quickly connect the information your users want. Our experts can help you identify the data and visualizations that are needed and configure dashboards, including powerful mobile apps, necessary to quickly analyze and manage activity across the entire system. Learn more about Oracle Analytics Cloud!
Oracle Analytics Cloud Consulting
We review Oracle Analytics Cloud Service Enterprise Edition (OAC), a single platform that empowers your organization to ask any question of any data in any environment on any device. Our consultants consider how the components included in OAC are used, integrate, and improve the overall reporting picture of your business:
- Essbase – An OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) Server that provides an environment for “speed of thought” analytics for “super users” using a familiar Excel front-end interface
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) – A comprehensive BI and analytics platform that delivers a full range of capabilities—including interactive dashboards, ad hoc queries, mobile analytics, notifications and alerts, enterprise and financial reporting, and scorecard and strategy management
- Data Visualization Cloud Service (DVCS) – A drag and drop application that makes easy yet powerful visual analytics accessible to everyone
- Oracle Day by Day – the first enterprise analytics application that knows what, when and why you are interested in specific data
Please contact Hemant at – 91-9892378825 or mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.