Prism Technologies is one of the leading provider of Oracle Essbase Consulting India across Bangalore Chennai Delhi & also in Hyderabad Mumbai Pune India.
Oracle Essbase is the industry-leading multidimensional OnLine Analytical Processing (OLAP) database. Previously known as Hyperion Essbase, it is designed to help organizations manage business performance information and deliver speed-of-thought ‘what-if’ analysis, as well as standard reporting across varying conditions. Essbase supports forecasting, variance analysis, root cause identification, and scenario planning. It can be tightly integrated with multiple data sources including relational data, spreadsheets, text files, Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Financial Management. Oracle Essbase brings advanced analytics to the business user to enable greater analytics and therefore greater understanding of the business, alignment of resources, and improved business results.
Let us help you leverage this highly advanced calculation engine, including its out-of-the-box functions, to accelerate complex business model development. Prism Technologies is the right implementation partner for your Essbase technical implementation. From business and technical review and strategy to installation and Essbase documentation and training, we can help you quickly and easily develop an Essbase solution. We also help our clients enhance desktop business analytics with Excel-based Smart View by sourcing data from Essbase. Furthermore, to complement our consulting services, we provide Essbase administration services through our Managed Services program.
Essbase Health Check
Is your Essbase configurations optimized and meeting all your reporting requirements? Is your architecture and processes as close to best practice as possible?
Let Prism Technologies complete an Essbase Health Check on your existing architecture and identify a strategy to overcome performance, stability or uptime challenges. Plus, our Essbase Health Check will help you reduce your administration costs and mitigate risks by identifying potential issues early.
The Essbase Health Check can be customized to your needs— assess areas of concern or the entire technology stack supporting BI. The Essbase Health Check can include on-site interviews, process review, hardware/software configuration review, reporting database review (when applicable) and report design review. Following the assessment, Prism Technologies will deliver a report out which details our findings, suggested improvements, architectural recommendations and next steps.
Essbase Key Business Benefits:
- Supports a large user community across massive data sets
- Uses innovative, visual, easy-to-understand interfaces
- Smart View technology integrates into Excel to bring advanced analytical capabilities to power users
- Facilitates understanding of customer segments and behavior patterns
- Enables rapid discovery of trends and highlights these trends in large data sets
- Delivers rapid batch load and calculation times
- Supports highly dimensional models
- Leverages investments in legacy systems
Essbase Key Features:
- Move beyond silos of business intelligence and disconnected spreadsheets
- Real-time analysis of key customer data, finances and spending, and product profitability
- Cost-saving links to existing systems
- Speed-of-thought analysis for power users
- Standard reports for decision makers and business partners
- Fast and easy development, deployment, and maintenance
- Robust security system
Please contact Hemant at – 91-9892378825 or mail him at email@example.com.