Prism Technologies delivers Oracle Fusion Applications Training in Mumbai Pune & also in Chennai Bangalore Hyderabad.
Our professionals have varied training & consultancy experience in Oracle products in Databases,Fusion Middleware, Fusion Applications, BPM, SOA, Hyperion etc..
Prism is a corporate Oracle Fusion Applications Training firm present in Mumbai, Pune & also in Chennai Bangalore. We have provided corporate Oracle Fusion Applications Training across INDIA in other locations as well including Hyderabad, New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata & Chennai as well.
Prism Technologies delivers Oracle Fusion Applications Training in Ahmedabad Nagpur Surat Baroda Nasik Goa & also in Kochi Mysore Trivandrum Chandigarh Aurangabad Ahmednagar.
We can provide training & also consultancy in many Oracle products and related skillsets. If you want to make sure that you hire some consultants with significant industry experience in Oracle then you have come to the right place.
Our consultants have worked for several years for high profile companies and have also delivered training to several of Our Corporate Clients.
Oracle Fusion Applications Training Courses
Our consultants have Oracle Fusion exposure & can also deliver courses in both developer & administration courses.
Oracle Fusion Applications Administrator Training Courses
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials
- Training on Oracle Directory Services 11g: Administration
- Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2: Essentials
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2: Administration Essentials
- Fusion Applications R8: Provision Identity Management
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g: Administration
- Fusion Applications R8: Installation and also Patching
- Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c
- Fusion Applications R8: Administer using EM12c Cloud Control NEW
Oracle Fusion Applications Developer Training Courses
- Fusion Applications R8: Provision Identity Management New
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I
- Fusion Applications: Extend Applications with ADF