Prism Technologies provide SAP BW Training in Mumbai Hyderabad & also in Chennai Kochi Trivandrum Mysore India.
We also provide SAP BW Training in Noida Gurgaon & also in Indore Bhopal Kanpur Lucknow.
Prism Technologies provide SAP BW Training in Bangalore Pune & also in Delhi Chandigarh Ahmedabad Baroda Surat.
SAP BW Training Course :
SAP BW Training Course Week 1
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Multidimensional Modeling
- BW Architecture
- Extended Star Schema
- Introduction to BW Objects and Administrative Work Bench
- Introduction to Characteristics and Key Figures
- Texts Attributes Hierarchies for Master Data
- Data Flow in BW( Info sources/Data Source)
- Introduction to different Info Providers ( Cubes/ODS etc)
- Loading Data to a Data Target through flat files
- Meta data repository.
SAP BW Training Course Week 2
- Extraction of data from R/3 system
- Concept of Delta Queue
- Introduction to different Delta Types in R/3
- Debugging Extraction and Concept of Data Source in R.3
- Extraction using Generic Extraction (Table/View/Info set/ FM)
- Extraction from FI(GL/AP)
- Extraction of COPA Data
- Logistics Data Extraction (SD/MM)
- Extraction Performance Tuning Techniques
- BW Customization
At the end of the course you will get good expertise in below areas:
- Data modeling.
- Extraction techniques and creating data targets.
- BEx reporting
- Data scheduling with Process chains
- Performance tuning
SAP BW Training Course Week 3
- Introduction to Business Explorer
- Understanding Bex Browser, Bex Query Designer, Bex Web Application Server
- Advance Reporting/Web Reporting Techniques
- Introduction to Reporting Agent (Precalculation)
- Overview of Reporting Authorization Objects and their Usage in Security
- Performance Techniques for queries by using Aggregates. OLAP cache
- Debugging queries using RSRT Tcode
- Open HUB
SAP BW Training Course Week 4
- Introduction to Multi providers , Info set and Master Data Reporting
- Introduction to Process Chains for optimal data load scheduling
- Overview and Introduction of Metadata Repository
- Business Content usage and Object Version
- Introduction to the concept of delta for data loading process
- Transport Methodology
- Performance tuning( Aggregates , Compression etc)
- Real time scenarios.
Kindly contact us for more details.