Prism Technologies delivers SAP EP ADMIN Training in Bangalore Delhi Chennai Hyderabad & also in Mumbai Pune India. We also deliver SAP EP ADMIN Training in Delhi Kolkata & also in Noida Gurgaon Goa Ahmedabad Nagpur Baroda Surat Rajkot Nasik Kochi Mysore etc..
Prism Technologies provides SAP EP Admin Training in Mumbai Chennai Hyderabad & also in Nagpur Goa Kochi Mysore India.
We also provide SAP Admin Training in Bangalore Pune Delhi & also in Noida Gurgaon Ahmedabad Chandigarh
SAP EP ADMIN Training Course :
Module 1: Overview
- Brief overview of SAP
- Overview of SAP Netweaver and EP
- Motivation for Portals and need for SAP EP
Module 2: Technical Infrastructure
- Info Objects.
- Data store objects (all three types).
- Infocubes and Virtual Providers.
- Multiproviders and Infosets.
Enterprise Data Warehousing ETL
- SAP Enterprise Portal installation
- SAP NW Architecture
- Portal Framework, Portal Runtime, Portal Services.
- Building Blocks of SAP EP.
- SAP Enterprise Portal Architecture
Module 3: End user Perspective
- Portal Login and Navigation
- Portal Interface
- Users, Roles and Groups.
- Super Administration, User Administration, Content Administration
- Portal Personalization
Module 4: User Management
- Overview and Architecture
- User Management Engine.
- User Management Tools
Module 5: Portal Security
- Security Concepts
- Introduction to Authentication
- Single Sign On
- Network Security
Module 6: Portal Platform Content
- Content Object Model
- Portal Content
- Portal Content Catalog
- Portal Content Studio
- object relations: Delta Links and copies
- Working with iViews and Pages
- Working with Worksets and Roles
- Delegated Content Administration
- Introduction to business packages
- Design Changes and Branding
Module 7: Connectors
- Portal Landscape
- SAP Java Connector
- Configuring of Java connector (JCO)
- Integrating SAP systems
Module 8: Knowledge Management & Collaboration
- Understanding Knowledge Management
- Content Management (CM)
- Search and Classification (TREX)
- Collaboration & Unification Overview
- Collaboration Rooms (CR)
- Real Time collaboration
- EP Development Contents
Module 9: SAP Java development environment
- Sap Net Weaver developer studio
- SAP Component Model
Module 10: Web dynpro Introduction
- Introduction to Web Dynpro Architecture
- Web dynpro Tools
- MVC-the roots of Web dynpro
- Life cycle of web dynpro
Module 11: The context structure at Design time
- Types of nodes
- The structure of context
- Context mapping
- Internal mapping
- External mapping
Module 12: The context structure at runtime
- The typed context API
- The Generic Context API
Module 13:Introduction of UI elements
- Putting data on Screen: Context binding
- Controlling the behavior of UI Elements using the context binding
- Using basic composite UI Element
Module 14: Generic UI Services
- Types of value help
- Defining static Simple type containing value set
- Simple value selector
- Populating DDK UI Element
- Extended value selector: Value help for using larger value sets.
- Dynamic type modification: Modifying the value attribute’s data type programmatically
Module 15: Dynamic UI generation
- Modification of the context & UI elements at runtime
- The use of dynamic actions
Module 16: The Adaptive RFC Layer
- Remote invocation of ABAP functionality
- The creation and management of Adaptive RFC model objects
- The management use of adaptive RFC Model Objects.
Module 17: Overview of Interactive Forms
- Introduction to Interactive forms
Module 18: Overview of NWDI (Net weaver development infrastructure)
Module 19: ESS/MSS
Module 20: Web Page Composer Overview
- Storage unit management
Kindly contact us for more details.
Please browse further for other SAP Courses